Teaching is a HUGE passion for me, and if there is one thing I’ve learned in two decades of work, it’s that EVERYONE has a voice to share. Whether you already have musical experience, or are starting from the very beginning, I promise you that there is a singing voice inside you.
EVERYONE HAS A VOICE
I come from a long line of teachers and mentors, and it’s always been a part of what I consider as being a whole musician – passing along what I’ve learned, and helping people grow. Even as my recording career took off in South Africa, I still insisted on keeping teaching as a part of my life.
It’s hard to believe that it’s been 20 years now, having logged over 14,000 hours of teaching time. And I continue to love the process, and seek new challenges for both myself and my students.
There are many different reasons why people come to me for vocal lessons.
- for your own pleasure
- for personal fulfillment
- to prepare for an upcoming audition or performance
- to increase your confidence in presenting in a professional setting
- because you’re a seasoned professional who wants to polish up on your skills
- All singing lessons are one-on-one so you get the individual attention that you and your voice deserve!
- The lessons are fun yet challenging and they begin with technical exercises which are easy to work on at home.
- We build a repertoire that caters to your vocal goals, as well as your musical preferences! It’s always more fun and engaging to be working on the music you love listening to already, and I always work with my students to craft a set of songs which they love to sing.
- We work towards regular yet low-pressure performance opportunities (recitals and shows), giving everyone mini-goals which keeps you motivated!
ALL STUDENTS RECEIVE PRACTICE MP3’S & LESSON NOTES FOLLOWING EVERY LESSON
You will be in a safe, encouraging and motivational environment where you can feel comfortable and where we can build on your confidence, expression and performance.
As students, you are invited and encouraged to participate in recitals (every 3-6 months) so I hope that you may be willing to be a part of this!
MEET YOUR TEACHER
If you would like to set up a lesson, send me a message! I would be happy to suggest some available times!
RULES & RESTRICTIONS >
- I am selective about my students and I will not take you on as a student if my intuition says No
- No refunds after the singing lessons
- Payment is to be made at the start of every month
- 1 lesson is recommended per week
- Come on time or re-schedule one day before (at least). Otherwise, you will be charged for my time.
LATEST TEACHING VIDEOS
Singing Lessons Toronto, Music Lessons, Learn to sing, Vocal Coach Toronto, Voice lessons downtown, Live Music Toronto, Wedding Music, anniebonsignore.com, Wedding ceremony singer, Wedding ceremonies Toronto, Live music weddings, Singing Lessons Toronto,Music Lessons Toronto, vocal lessons Toronto, local Singing lessons, Voice lessons Toronto, professional singing lessons toronto